Thank you for your interest in the 16th World Congress on Human Resource Management.
Online registration is closed.
Please visit the Registration desk at the Haliç Congress Center for onsite registration.
|Type of Registration
Before or on May 13, 2016
Between or on May 14-July 15, 2016
Between or on July 16 - September 30, 2016
On or after October 1, 2016
|Group Discount (2-5 pax)
|Group Discount (6-9 pax)
|Group Discount (10+pax)
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference are requested to contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee.
- Registration Fees include 18% VAT.
- World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) and PERYÖN plan to take photographs and video material at the 16th World Human Resource Congress in Istanbul, Turkey and reproduce them in WFPMA / PERYON educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the WFPMA 2016 Istanbul website.
* To be eligible for student rate, students are required to send a copy of their student ID card. The first 25 applicants with the student ID Card up to age 25 will be rewarded with free registration.
Registration Fees include:
- Attendance to all sessions
- Entrance to exhibition area
- Conference bag and printed materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches to be served during the congress program
Cancellation Policy - Registration:
Requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing by the WFPMA 2016 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received before or on September 20, 2016 - an administrative fee of 150 € will be applied
- Cancellations received on or after September 21, 2016 - no refund.
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of WFPMA 2016, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
PERYÖN reserves the right to change all fees and policies.