THE VENUE (HCC)
HALIC CONGRESS CENTER
Ideally situated along the shores of the world famous Golden Horn, the Halic Congress Center is easily accessible from anywhere in the city via E-5 and TEM Highways; it is also within strolling distance to the Miniatürk Theme Park and the Rahmi M. Koç Industrial Museum.
Moreover , thanks to two recently built tunnels, the Halic Congress Center is now within a short 10 minutes drive from the downtown hotel and shopping dictricts without getting bogged down in Istanbul's street trafic.
- 15 KM from Istanbul Ataturk International Airport (25 minutes) and 35 KM from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (40 minutes) on the Anatolian side of the city
- The Halic Congress Center is 7 minutes from the Hotel and shopping district of Taxim Square
- Just 10 minutes from Istanbul's historical Old City, Sultanahmet
- Situated along the northeast shores of the World famous Golden Horn
- Surrounded by the colorful aspects of Istanbul; surrounded by the Golden Horn from one side and by the Old City from the other side.